The health, safety and wellbeing of all those who work with and for us, as well as the general public, is always our priority.
The COVID-19 crisis is continuously evolving and we will continue to revise our approach in line with federal and state government directives. Our Group Covid-19 Management Team meets regularly to understand the evolving situation and to enable Georgiou Group to respond swiftly to any changes.
We support the Australian Government’s position to allow the construction and infrastructure industry – key to our economy and people’s daily lives – to continue operating where it can do so safely.
Our projects and contracts remain operational where we are able to appropriately implement Georgiou Group’s COVID-19 Management Plan which is aligned to the latest federal and state government guidelines to ensure the continued health, safety and wellbeing of all those who work for and with us. These measures include:
- observing social distancing;
- carrying out daily temperature testing (in regions where COVID-19 cases are active);
- suspending all work-related travel for non-operational team members, both international and domestic;
- performing additional cleaning and sanitation services across all project and offices; and
- ensuring any team members experiencing cold or flu symptoms, seek medical advice and do not attend work.
Our aim is to be ‘the best people to work with’ and that extends to our roles as community members. Helping keep our people and communities safe and healthy is how we are helping to flatten the curve.