Georgiou acknowledges and respects the privacy of individuals and will operate in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 as amended. This Policy extends to cover all operations and functions of Georgiou.
Georgiou will not collect personal information unless the information is necessary for its business purposes. Collection of personal information will be fair, lawful and non intrusive. Georgiou will only collect sensitive information with the individual’s consent or as required by law. Personal information will only be used for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Candidate information submitted and obtained from a Candidate and other sources in connection with applications for employment
- Candidate information submitted and obtained from a Contractor and other sources in connection with applications for contracting projects/assignments
- Employee personal information collected during the term of employment
- Information submitted and obtained in relation to absences from work due to leave, illness or other causes
- Information obtained to assist in managing client and business relationships
- Information submitted and obtained in relation to Workers Compensation Claims and Injury Management.All reasonable safeguards will be maintained to protect personal information against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure, misuse or loss. In addition, only authorised personnel shall have access to personal information.