Ellenbrook Estate is the largest residential estate in Western Australia which, upon completion, will yield 10,500 lots in eight distinct neighbourhoods.
Georgiou was awarded their first civil construction contract on the estate by LWP Property Group in 1995, and was responsible for completing the earthworks; sewerage and drainage; road works; and retaining walls.
Since then, Georgiou has completed numerous packages on the estate over a period of more than 20 years.
These works included:
- bulk earthworks including clearing, topsoil stripping cut to fill and import fill operations;
- installation of sewer mains up to 9 metres deep including installation and management of dewatering systems;
- manufacture, supply and installation of stormwater drainage;
- installation of services including PVC water main, PE gas main, power and communications conduit and pits;
- construction of retailing walls including feature details; and
- construction of roads, including pavement construction, asphalt wearing course, kerbing, footpaths and brick paving.