Ellenbrook is the largest residential estate in Western Australia which, upon completion, will yield 10,500 lots in eight distinct neighbourhoods.
Georgiou was awarded the civil construction contract for all civil works and was responsible for completing the earthworks; sewerage and drainage; road works; and retaining walls.
- bulk earthworks including clearing, topsoil stripping cut to fill and import fill operations;
- installation of sewer mains up to 9 metres deep including installation and management of dewatering systems;
- manufacture, supply and installation of stormwater drainage;
- installation of services including PVC water main, PE gas main, power and communications conduit and pits;
- construction of retailing walls including feature details; and
- construction of roads, including pavement construction, asphalt wearing course, kerbing, footpaths and brick paving.