- GREAT EASTERN HIGHWAY – BILGOMAN TO KINTORE
GREAT EASTERN HIGHWAY – BILGOMAN TO KINTORE
In September 2018 Georgiou secured the $14 million Great Eastern Highway – Bilgoman to Kintore project in Perth’s east.
Scope of works includes:
- all forward works;
- 2 km of widening to provide sealed shoulders of Great Eastern Highway;
- 5 km of new drainage;
- new or extended turning pockets at all intersections;
- installation of street lighting, shared paths, road markings, advance warning signs and guide posts and 11km of safety barriers; and
- new driveway crossovers for neighbouring properties.
At project completion, the works will improve safety and efficiency, whilst enhancing pedestrian and cycling facilities.