Georgiou Capital Pty Ltd is part of the Georgiou family group of companies which include Georgiou Group Pty Ltd and Georgiou Developments Pty Ltd.
Georgiou Capital Pty Ltd is the “Family Office” for the Georgiou family group of companies which includes Georgiou Group Pty Ltd, a national civil infrastructure, engineering and building construction company, and Georgiou Developments Pty Ltd, specialising in the property development sector.
Georgiou Capital carries out all investment activities which include:
- The property investment function involving direct investment and development of leased properties, investment participation and partnering in development projects
- Direct Equities investments in local and global stock exchanges
- Managed fund investments
- Syndicated investments.
The Georgiou Capital, led by Executive Director John Siamos, has more 20 years’ experience in property development, debt and treasury management and investments that diversify the Family holdings.
JOHN SIAMOS – EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, GEORGIOU CAPITAL PTY LTD
BBUS, GDIPPROPERTY, FCPA, GAICD, AGIA
John joined Georgiou in 1995, and as the Executive Director of Georgiou Capital is responsible for all Family Office functions.
COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL
As both an owner and developer of commercial and industrial property, Georgiou Capital undertakes and coordinates all stages from acquisition to development management, construction and ultimate ownership of assets for a leased portfolio.
Georgiou Capital is a key partner and investor in residential development projects. We work very closely with Georgiou Developments in apartment projects such as The Pocket in LandCorp’s Claremont on the Park Redevelopment and other strategic joint ventures such as the Waratah Apartments in Dalkeith, Knutsford Fremantle with LandCorp and a 3,500 Lot master planned community in Byford known as The Glades with LWP.
Georgiou Capital undertakes mixed-use projects integrating retail components, and also invests in strategic partnerships to acquire and own retail assets such the Cottesloe Central Shopping Centre.
PROJECTS AND INVESTMENTS
Current and past projects and investments include:
- Byford Land development with LWP – 3,500 lots
- Aubin Grove with LWP – 400 lots
- Brookleigh Estate Caversham – 300 lots
- Taylors College land Development 40 lots and 3 group housing sites
- Knutsford residential built form project 90 dwellings
- Apartments on Waratah – Dalkeith
- Primewest Cottesloe Shopping Centre
- Primewest Innaloo Retail with Bunnings, CBA, NAB, KFC & HJ’s
- Primewest Midland Large Format Retail
- Primewest Mandurah Officeworks
- Primewest Northlands Shopping Centre
GEORGIOU CAPITAL PTY LTD
68 Hasler Road
OSBORNE PARK WA 6017
PO Box 1765
OSBORNE PARK DC WA 6916
ABN: 73 008 846 535