Three of Georgiou’s own have been recognised at the NAWIC 2019 Annual WA Awards for Excellence.
Congratulations to the following employees on their success:
- Project Manager Fiona Lethbridge – Winner of the WA Arup Diversity and Inclusion Award
- Graduate Engineer Esma Kaya – Commended for the WA Probuild Young Achiever Award
- HSE Manager Sarah Pettit – Commended for the WA Wood and Grieve Outstanding Contribution to Construction Award.
Senior Contracts Administrator Alex Brown and Site Engineer Isabella Georgiou were also nominated for the 2019 awards but were ultimately pipped at the post by other candidates.
Here at Georgiou, we strive to create a workplace where people excel. By empowering our female leaders, we are working towards a common goal of eradicating inequality and improving diversity through all areas of the business.
In addition to the WA nominees, Georgiou recently put forward four female leaders from our East Coast business into their respective state NAWIC Awards.
While the ladies were unable to bring home the win, we’re sure you’ll agree that they are all very deserving. Congratulations to the following employees on their nominations:
- Senior Project Administrator Amber Widdup – Qld BUSSQ Award to a Young Achiever
- Project Engineer Alyce Smith – NSW Future Leader Award
- Environmental Advisor Chloe Redman – NSW Future Leader Award
- Leading Hand Nikki Pedder – NSW Future Leader Award.