SIENNA WOOD ESTATE
Over the course of five years, Georgiou delivered numerous civil works for client Stockland at Sienna Wood Estates in Haynes, WA.
Haynes Western Australia 6112, Australia
Sep 2014 - Apr 2018
Over the course of five years, Georgiou delivered numerous civil works for client Stockland at Sienna Wood Estate in Haynes, WA.
Scope of works for Sienna Wood Estates inclued:
- clearing, stripping of topsoil and earthworks;
- civil works including roadworks, sewer reticulation, stormwater drainage, underground power, retaining walls and water reticulation;
- any intersections required to the existing road network in the area;
- civil works required to construct the town centre; and
- construction of, and renovation to, the drainage network.
Challenges on the project included permit approvals and the low laying area on which the project is located, requiring Georgiou to adequately manage the dewatering and stormwater run-off from site. As part of the works, Georgiou is also required to meet multiple bonding and release dates for the civil stages and, to date, all works have been delivered on time – a testament to the team.
The team worked closely with the Client throughout the project to ensure no delays to the construction programme. Additionally, the team implemented cost-saving initiatives to assist with the future stages of the project ie. fill requirements.