SOUTH ALKIMOS ESTATE
South Alkimos Estate is a master planned project of approximately 2,200 lots located within the Perth north west corridor between Burns Beach and Yanchep. Encompassing Alkimos Beach and Alkimos Vista,
Lendlease & DEVWA
Alkimos Western Australia 6038, Australia
Oct 2012 - ongoing
South Alkimos Estate is a master planned project of approximately 2,200 lots located within the Perth north west corridor between Burns Beach and Yanchep. Encompassing Alkimos Beach and Alkimos Vista, Georgiou has delivered various estates in the area since late 2012 with the development currently on course to release an average of 200 lots per annum.
Scope of works on the South Alkimos Estate include:
- 30Ha of clearing and topsoil stripping; 520,000m3 cut-to-fill of sand and hard limestone rock material;
- some 3,500 metres of sewer reticulation;
- 2,500 linear metres of stormwater pipe work and associated drainage pits and sumps;
- 2,900 linear metres of service trenching including water, gas, power, telecommunications and street lighting; and
- 30,000m2 of pavement construction including road base, asphalt, and kerbing and associated footpaths.
Continuous forward planning of the works, site reviews and accessible haul routes were undertaken to generate a site material balance; resulting in no import fill or screening requirement in the earthworks required. Additionally, the project team is working closely with the engineer to ensure material balance is achieved over the earthworks and civil works is progressing despite design changes. To date, the best possible programme has been achieved with earliest possible title date for the client.